…Then we would like to hear from you.
We are a group of solution-based Creatives. Everything we do revolves around testing, questioning and breaking away from the complicated by simplifying the way our clients train and inform their workforce. Everything from cracking the latest eLearning formats to enhancing onsite education. Digital media is often confusing, complex and scary when it doesn’t need to be. We relentlessly focus on bringing simplicity and practicality to our tools and advice. No wishy-washy mindset stuff, just Results. We love nothing more than helping businesses discover a simplified and efficient way to strengthen the way their business gets done. Even the best ideas are nothing unless they are heard. Every day our team helps new and current clients add value and knowledge to their team by building a digital learning platform that works for them.
do you have what it takes?
These are our currently opened positions:
Share this opportunity
Voice Over Artist (Contract)
B-Lynk is looking for an experienced Voice Over Artist who is ready to work alongside our growing team! VO Talent, and audio narration, play a key role in each of our learning projects. If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume, and portfolio overview to help us evaluate the quality of your work. B-Lynk respects your need to keep client work confidential so altered logos, text, etc. are acceptable.
- Read and record audio narration (in-house) from scripts created by our Subject Matter Experts to be used in training videos and courses
- Revise and update audio content in current training videos and courses according to client change request and/or software updates
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and meeting short, frequently changing deadlines
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Excellent writing, grammar, oral communication and organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively, apply ideas constructively and work under deadline
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with changing requirements
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Basic project management skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Applications with the ability/desire to learn additional specialized applications
Local Applicant(s) Preferred
- Tampa / St. Petersburg area local
- Must be willing to commute, and record, in our office
- All equipment, facilities and scripts will be provided
Click the link below to forward resume, portfolio, and references.
We are constantly adding new members to our team. Please check back regularly for updates and new openings.
follow us on